Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nate or nates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nate or NATE may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- National Association for the Teaching of English, the UK subject teacher association for all aspects of English from pre-school to university
- National Association of Theatrical Television and Kine Employees, formerly the National Association of Theatrical Employees
- Nakajima Ki-27, Japanese aircraft of World War II, called "Nate"
- Tropical Storm Nate (disambiguation)
- Nate (web portal), South Korean web portal
- Nate Station, a train station in Kinokawa, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Nate, a 2006 novel by Phil Henderson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.